Boys & Girls → K-2 Grade Soft Sticks
What is Soft Stick Lacrosse?
Soft Stick lacrosse is a non-contact version of the sport that is co-ed, uses special sticks and balls and requires no protective equipment. This version of the game is perfect for introducing children (grades K-2) to the sport.
7 basic rules for safe non-contact physical education lacrosse play:
- Use soft lacrosse sticks and soft lacrosse balls only.
- No stick-to-stick contact.
- No body-to-body or body-to-stick contact.
- Two hands on the stick at all times.
- Maintain control of your body at all times.
- No covering the ball with your stick.
- Respect your teammate and opponents at all times.
If your little ones are itching to get started in some lacrosse programming, here’s your chance. This program is taught by the coaches from the Strongsville Lacrosse Association.
All equipment is provided.
Only 20 slots available.
Strongsville Recreation Center
18100 Royalton Road (Rt. 82)
Strongsville, Ohio 44136
Returning this Fall 2018
Rec Center Members $60
Strongsville Residents/Non-Members $65
Call to Register
2nd Grade Boys who are familiar with the sport are invited to join the 3rd grade team in competitive play.
This is an excellent choice for boys whose older siblings or parents have played or coached before.